Email: [email protected]
Facebook: Tracy Kobus, Painter
Art related questions:
- At what age did you know you were going to become an artist?
- How long have you been selling your art?
- What is your favourite medium to practice in?
- How would you describe your studio/workspace?
North facing windows, 12’ x 16’ (fairly small), close to the kitchen
- Where can people purchase your art?
At art events and exhibitions as well as various gift shops on Vancouver Island. For the latest check out: https://tracykobus.com/events-shows. I also write a monthly newsletter where I include that information which you may sign up for on my website: www.tracykobus.com
- What was your favourite place to travel to?
- What was the best and worst purchases you’ve ever made?
Best: my latest mountainbike
Worst: really try not to make dumb purchases….non-fair trade/organic chocolate?
- What’s the dumbest way you’ve been injured?
Perseverance Run, my toe will never be the same again
- Do you listen to podcasts and if so, what’s your favourite?
- What’s one of your nicknames?
The Kobra (don’t tell anyone)
- What’s your favorite cookie?
Chocolate, chocolate chip
- If someone asked to be your apprentice and learn all that you know, what would you teach them first?
I would teach them the importance of learning how to draw, which is actually “learning to see” differently.