Email: [email protected]
Art related questions:
- At what age did you know you were going to become an artist?
Haven’t reached that age yet, but I’ve loved art since I was just a wee lass.
- How long have you been selling your art?
I don’t sell my art, but I did make and sell copper jewelry for about 15 years.
- What is your favourite medium to practice in?
Mmmmm right now its painting, but I’m a real dabbler.
- How would you describe your studio/workspace?
AMAZING. There’s almost anything I could want to play with – paint, clay, printmaking, mixed media… tons of books, big tables, and lovely people flowing through the doors!
- Where can people purchase your art?
Lol – it ain’t for sale.
- What was your favourite place to travel to?
Probably to New Zealand – there are no animals to eat you or poison you! Care-free camping!
- What was the best and worst purchases you’ve ever made?
Worst was a $700 “investment” of binders to teach me how to buy liens in the USA. Best is ongoing purchases for Lupine!
- What’s the dumbest way you’ve been injured?
I’m such scaredy cat that I rarely do things that I might injure myself…
- Do you listen to podcasts and if so, what’s your favourite?
I don’t really listen to them that often, but I really like the Freakonomics one.
- What’s one of your nicknames?
Any variation of Huddlepuppy – Huddle, pup, puppy, etc
- What’s your favorite cookie?
Bird’s Nest, or anything chocolate
- If someone asked to be your apprentice and learn all that you know, what would you teach them first?
Very first? How to tape down their paper!