We are fans of our educators and do whatever we can to support them.
We already offer all SD71 employees discounts through the Work 2 Wellness Program, but when the opportunity came up to expand on that, we had to take part. There are lots of prizes and we look forward to seeing the winner of the in our studio:)
12 Days of Fitmas Program
School District #71’s Work 2 Wellness Program is committed to educating and supporting employees and their families in various lifestyle areas, including but not limited to: financial wellness, physical activity, healthy living, nutrition & mental health.
As part of Work 2 Wellness (W2W) their team has put together a “12 Days of Fitmas” holiday challenge for all SD71 staff to participate in.
In an effort to stay healthy as the holiday season approaches, SD71 has invited employees to join the Work to Wellness Challenge: 12 Days of Fitmas. Each school day for 12 days, starting Friday, December 1, there will be a health & wellness activity to complete and activity log to keep track of participation! You can view the Daily Fitmas Challenge on the “News” tab on the Employee Web Centre, in addition each school will be sent a copy of the challenge to post in a common staff area.
This challenge is meant to be completely voluntary and encourage living a healthy & balanced life leading up to & during the holiday season!
A raffle draw will be completed at the end of the 12 Days of Fitmas!
- A $25 dollar Gift Card to Prime Chophouse & Wine Bar
- A $50 dollar Gift Card to Lupine Art Studio
- A $50 dollar Gift Card for Sports Registration with Comox Valley Sports & Social Club
- A 3 Class Punch Card to Mocean Yoga Studio in Royston
- A 90 minute Acupuncture Treatment at Comox Valley Acupuncture (Valued at $100)
- A Gift Card for 1 month of training at BodyNetix Professional Fitness Training (Valued at $120)
- A gift certificate for a round of golf for 2 players with a shared cart at Crown Isle Resort & Golf Community
- A ticket prize pack for 4 shows at The Sid Williams Theatre (Valued at $258)
In order to be considered for the raffle draw please send one of the following to [email protected] by December 19:
1. A picture of you and/or colleagues completing a Fitmas challenge (please include first and last names and the school), or
2. Have one person from each school/site collect and send a list of all the employees who participated in the 12 Days of Fitmas at your school (please include first and last names and the school/location)!
Merry Fitmas to all and to all a fit life!